Frequently ask Question regarding the Admission in Vidyalaya
- Q1. What’s the procedure of the admission in class Ist in KV ?
- Ans: Kendriya Vidyalaya is mainly meant for the education of the children of transferable central Govt. employee. You should collect the registration form after paying Rs -100 From the concerned vidyalaya and submit the same within stipulated date.
- Q2. When are the registration form sold?
- Ans: The Registration forms are sold generally in the month of Feb Every year
dt>Q3. What Should be the age of the child for seeking admission to class I ?
- Ans: A Child must be the 5 year old on 31st march in which the admission is being sought for admission to class-I
- Q4. Is there any test for the admission to class-1?
- Ans: No, there is no any test for the admission to class-1.all application received would be divided into 7 categories in order of priority to the extent vacancies are available .Transfer Of parents during the last 7 years will be calculated for priority have been transferred more number of time would get precedence over children whose parent have been transferred less number of time.
- Q5 What is the reservation of sc & st candidates?
- Ans: 15% seats scheduled caste and 7.5% for st. would be reserved in all fresh admission.
- Q6. What is the provision of single girl children ?
- Ans: after admitting the candidates upto the full intake capacity as per norms, if there are single female children left among the unsuccessful applicant , upto two single female children may be admitted over & above the sanctioned intake in each section of class-1.
- Q7. . What should be the enclosures in application form admission to class-1?
- Ans: service certificate , residential certificate, birth certificate, (in case of sc/st) should be enclosed in the application form at the time of registration
- Q8. What kind of birth certificate would be submitted for admission to class-1?
- Ans: For class-I certificate of proof of age in the form of a birth certificate issued by the competent authority to register birth . this will include certificates from notified area council/ municipality municipal corporation, extract about the date of birth from record of village panchayat, military hospital and service record of defence perconnel .
- Q9. Is there any quota of principal/ chairman VMC in admission ?
- Ans: there in no any quota of the principal . but chairman VMC can recommend maximum two admission in concerned vidyalaya . these two admission may be recommended in one class or all class put together except class 10 & 12.
WHAT ARE THE PRIORITIES IN ADMISSION?
ANS The following priorities shall be followed in granting admissions:-
- (A) KENDRIYA VIDYALAYAS UNDER CIVIL/DEFENCE SECTOR;
- (1)Children of transferable Central Government employees including ex-servicemen.
- (2)Children of non-transferable employees including ex-servicemen.
- (3)Children of transferable & non-transferable employees of Autonomous bodies /Public sector undertaking/ institute of Higher learning of the Government of India.
- (4)Children of transferable State Government employees.
- (5)Children of non-transferable employees of State Government.
- (6)Children of transferable & non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/Public sector Undertaking/Institute of Higher learning of the State Governments.
- (7)Children from any other category.
- (B)KENDRIYA VIDYALAYAS UNDER PUBLIC SECTOR UNDERTAKING/INSTITUTES OF HIGHER LEARNING:-
(26TH MEETING OF AAC DATED 19.4.2005,RATIFICATION IN 73rd BOG DATED 8.7.2005)
- (1)Children & grand children of employees of the public sector undertaking/ institute of higher learning. Which finance the concerned KENDRIYA VIDYALAYAS fully;
- (2)The priorities given for under Civil/ Defence sector will follow in the same sequence, thereafter.